Autor Tema: domic10 y rafelez10 clones?  (Leído 900 veces)

DCK

• Balón de Oro
    • Ver Perfil
domic10 y rafelez10 clones?
« : septiembre 05, 2019, 12:46:15 am »
No seria raro, dado la actitud tramposa que ha demostrado este ser durante toda su estancia en la liga... aqui dejo las pruebas a su criterio

Lautarocba

• Aguatero de la Liga
  • BELGRANO DE CÓRDOBA EL PIRATA CELESTE
    • Ver Perfil
Re:domic10 y rafelez10 clones?
« Respuesta #1 : septiembre 05, 2019, 12:51:47 am »
Te deseo mucha suerte, ami parecer está claro

domic10

• Barrilete Cósmico
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 : septiembre 05, 2019, 04:21:43 am »
I already explained that at that time I had rafelez's PC, because mine is still under maintenance; I certainly don't have to explain or justify myself for a personal thing, the administrators know very well that I and Rafelez are friends even in real life, but someone pretends not to understand it

but I repeat again to the administrators: make all the tests and the verifications of the case, if someone had some doubts.

then one day, those who have doubts, will explain to me how I can play at the same time with two different players (how many times do I and rafelez play at the same time?)

we connect on different ip (administrators know how to see it) and we have two different ip on hamachi

how is it possible that we are the same person? someone must explain it to me

all these slanders have tired me

to administrators: make ALL the checks, to put an end to these senseless crap

When a person does not get to grapes, he says he is unripe

Few words to the wise

who played with me and rafelez knows very well that we have 2 completely different styles of play, this already shows that we are not at all the same person
« Ultima Modificacion: septiembre 05, 2019, 05:16:57 am por domic10 »

Tribunal de la Winionline

• Moderador Global
  • Crack
  • Que sea winnin...
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 : septiembre 05, 2019, 04:51:57 pm »
esta claro que no son clones, juegan totalmente diferente y fue un hecho esporadico que usen la misma ip, ya que siempre son diferentes. De hecho han jugado entre si con diferentes ip, salvo que se clone en la vida real.

Es como pensar que cuando jugaban Aldosivi y Maty eran clones por jugar desde la misma casa. (Aldosivi era el bueno y maty el malo claramente :P)

Para evitar malos entendidos tanto Juve como Inter eviten jugar en la misma pc de ahora en mas.  *Atento*